Merry Christmas everyone! I would like to thank Muggle books for tagging me to do the very first book tag on my blog! Today is Christmas day but I guess it’s not too late to make a wish because it’s still Christmas season.
1. Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree
oh this is a tricky one, if it’s possible I’d love to receive ALL books but for the sake of the tag, I chose THE LAST TIME WE SAY GOODBYE by Cynthia Hand
2. A book you’ll be reading this Christmas season
3. Favourite Christmas movie
4. Do you like snow?
Maybe at first I will [we don’t have snow in the Philippines so..haha]
5. Name a character you would like to spend your Christmas day with
WILLIAM HERONDALE- JAMES CARSTAIRS- JACE HERONDALE
6. To give or to receive?
Based on my experience, it should work both ways. I believe too much of one thing is not good.
7. What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?
Idris at the city of Alicante
8. Fondest Christmas memory
Spending it with my cousins, aunts, uncles, my mom and grandparents.
9. Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST in a row (pronouncing it correctly!)
easy peasy! Christmas tree- Christmas tree- Christmas tree- Christmas tree-Christmas tree- Christmas tree- Christmas tree- Christmas tree I did it!