Hey everyone! I haven’t been doing anything for the past month except binge watch the MCU until I finally watched the infinity war. Honestly, I’m still watching Agents of SHIELD right now but I’ve been missing my books and the other lives out there I have yet to live. I’ve also been feeling under the weather, yes I’ve been writing but still it didn’t make me feel better. We all know that as readers we are lucky to have found an escape with books so I decided to go on book camping for the next 7 days! I handpicked these books from my TBR pile for the month of March, these are the genres that are calling me since I’ve read The Book Thief and the Arc of a Scythe books.
- A MAN CALLED OVE by Fredrik Backman
- MY GRANDMOTHER ASKED ME TO TELL YOU SHE’S SORRY by Fredrik Backman
- BEARTOWN by Fredrik Backman
- BRITT-MARIE WAS HERE by Fredrik Backman
- AND EVERY MORNING THE WAY GETS LONGER AND LONGER by Fredrik Backman
- THE FEMALE PERSUASION by Meg Wolitzer
- THIS DARKNESS MINE by Mindy McGinnis
- THE HATE U GIVE by Angie Thomas
- THE IMMORTALISTS by Chloe Benjamin
- LITTLE FIRES EVERYWHERE by Celeste Ng
- THE ACCIDENT SEASON by Moira Fowley-Doyle
- DEPRESSION AND OTHER MAGIC TRICKS by SABRINA BENAIM
I can’t promise to finish all these books in 7 days but I’ll try to read as much as I can because why the hell not right? I just hope that after this I’d come out as a better version of myself and hopefully feel better. Happy reading!