I know that it has been so long since BBW visited Cebu for the first time, but I was really adulting that time that I wasn’t able to blog about it. Now here it is!! I don’t remember how many times I went to BBW, but I remember I went there on their Preview Day and the days after, then the next one after that until their last day ever haha.
Other than books, I also bought a poster version of the painting Girl with the Pearl Earring. I’ve always adored that painting but it is priceless so I would settle on posters haha besides it is a set of different classic European posters so I love it anyway.
To be honest, I really thought that I would score a lot of REALLY cheap books in BBW but I was disappointed because I feel like I could go to bargain bookstores then buy it at a cheaper price. On the other hand, I was really surprised that they have books by Fredrik Backman which is uncommon to find in book sales.
P R I C E S
- IN SOME OTHER WORLD, MAYBE – Php 230.00
- A FIELD GUIDE TO REALITY – Php 230.00
- AFTER YOU – 190.00
- CHASING THE SUN – 230.00
- ELEANOR & PARK – 230.00
- GO SET A WATCHMAN – 190.00
- LADY MIDNIGHT – 230.00
- NOWHERE NEAR YOU – 230.00
- SLEEPING BEAUTIES – 190.00
- THIS IS THE STORY OF YOU – 230.00
- BRITT-MARIE WAS HERE – 190.00
- GRANDMOTHER ASKED ME TO TELL YOU SHE’S SORRY – 230.00
- HISTORY OF BEES – 230.00
- ONE DAY – 190.00
- THE MAN WHO MISTOOK HIS WIFE FOR A HAT – 190.00
- THE GIRL IN THE TRAIN – *I forgot how much*